Experience 'What's Next' with the new Freemotion SMARTSERIES™ powered by iFit®. The i10.9b Incline Trainer features -3% decline, +30% incline and easy-to-use 1-STEP™ Controls for HIIT training. The console powered by iFit® goes from simple to interactive when synced with a user's smart device.
Incline and Decline Training
With up to 30% incline, users can recruit more muscle on the i11.9, targeting quads and glutes to get results while the -3% decline builds the "all over" muscles used in everyday life. The tough lift motor delivers 1,500 lbs (680 kg) of lift force for reliable deck movement and stabilization.
1-Step Controls for Instant Response
The ideal treadmill for a HIIT workout or functional training, with 1-STEP™ Controls you can quickly adjust speed, incline and decline with convenient console controls.
Users sync their smart device to the machine to create an interactive workout experience. Users can choose from over 16,000+ workouts filmed on-location throughout the world or in a studio setting and the iFit® Sync will create a hands-off solution where the machine's incline, decline and speed is controlled by the on-screen workout and iFit® trainer.
Users can choose their favorite personal trainer to lead them through video workouts filmed in studio settings and exotic locations around the world.
Workout of the Day
A personalized workout is suggested every day based on a person's fitness goals, activity, and training frequency. iFit® keeps track of each training session to pick a new, next level workout the next time they step on.
Ever-Growing Fitness Library
Users can access a library of 16,000+ workouts built by our expert fitness trainers from around the world. With five training teams on seven continents, workout boredom is a thing of the past.
IFIT® Enabled with a Smart Device
iFit wirelessly controls the speed, incline and decline when synced with the Incline Trainer. This hands-free solution takes members into exciting, exotic locations from around the world.
Google Maps™, powered by iFit®, allows users to map a course anywhere in the world on their smart device and the Incline Trainer will simulate the incline and decline of that actual terrain.
Virtual Run Club
Create a little healthy competition by forming facility Run Clubs, allowing users to compete against other locations in exciting virtual challenges.
- Enhanced Entertainment - Entertainment capabilities make the workout experience even better. Add an optional 15.6 in (39 cm) Personal HDTV Screen or a 900/800 MHz receiver to the i11.9 Incline Trainer.
- Efficient Lift System - Enjoy consistent performance and intense durability with this lift motor designed to run stronger and longer.
- Retractable, Swivel Casters - These welcome rollers make it easier for the Incline Trainer to be moved around the facility.
- In-Handle Controls for Speed and Incline - Convenient in-handle controls allow users to increase/decrease speed and incline/decline without moving their hands from the handles.
- Tapered Roller Belt Drive Guide System - The machine's narrowed drive dramatically extends the life of the walking deck.
- Removable Cup Holders - Made from flexible Santoprene (a mix of plastic and rubber), the Incline Trainer's cup holders are more durable and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Crossflow Workout Fan - The strong, adjustable fan is positioned at the top of the console, allowing for a more effective cooling of the user.
- Pulse Sensors - Get real time data during the workout with ergonomically positioned, built-in EKG grips.
- Efficient Footprint - The product width of this incline trainer is smaller than previous models. This makes it easier for operators to have several incline trainers side-by-side.
||Deck: 1 in (2.5 cm) Double-Sided, Cushioned Deck|
Drive Motor: AC 5.0 HP Commercial Rear Drive Motor
Belt: 21.5 x 60 in (54.6 x 152 cm) Double Layer Belt
Emergency Stop: Safety Key and Clip
Built-in Fan: CrossFlow™ Workout Fan
Decline / Incline Range: -3% decline to +30% incline
Connections: USB Charging Port, 3.5 mm Audio Out, TV Input
Transport Wheels: Yes + Retractable, swivel casters
|Console Features||Display Type: Simplified User Interface|
Languages: English, French-Canadian
+ Set a Goal Workout Center (Time, Distance, Calories)
+ 8 Weight Loss
+ 8 Heart Rate
+ 8 Speed Interval
+ 8 Incline
+2 Race Training
+ Fitness Tests: Army, Navy, USMC, USAF, WFI, Bruce, Gerkin, PEB
Number of Programs: 35
Electronic Readouts: Speed, Time, Incline/Decline, Distance, Vertical Feet, Cal, Cal/Hr, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Pace
+ 1-STEP™ Decline Control -3%
+ 1-STEP™ Incline Control 0-30%
+ 1-STEP™ Speed Control 0-12 mph (0-19 km/h
|Color ||Silver, Black, Red, Yellow|
||80 in L x 34.8 in W x 76 in H (203.2 cm L x 88.3 cm W x 193 cm H)|
||750 LBS (340kg)|
||10.7 in (27.3 cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 LBS (182 kg)|
||21.5 in W x 60 in L (54.6 cm W x 152 cm L)|
||0-12 mph (0-20 km/h)|
|Power Requirements ||110-120 VAC, 20 Amp, Dedicated Circuit|