Whole Body Vibration Versatility
This is the only total body cardio workout the provides whole body vibration (WBV) technology. It produces optimal frequency vibration at 30x per second. This beneficial high frequency vibration makes muscles contract and relax 30 times a second resulting in greater results in less time.
Vibration Super-Stimulates Health and Fitness
Whole Body Vibration (WBV) stimulation is used to enhance stretching,
strength, power and endurance along with the benefits of increased fluid
flow in working muscles. Studies show major improvements of 10% to 30%,
in bone density, increased muscle strength, motor recruitment
enhancement, increased resting metabolic rates and reduced blood
pressure with Whole Body Vibration.
Whole Body Vibration Exercise
It is important to understand that when standing on a vibrating
platform, the major vibration effect is at the feet. The effect
diminishes as the vibration waves move upward through the body. In
contrast, the ExerVibe Climber combines the known advantages of
vibrating platforms with the additional capability to target either the
total body or specific body parts during both static and dynamic
exercises. It applies vibration stimulation to the user through foot
pedals, handgrips, handrails and a seat with selectable on and off
vibration cycle time.
- Improved muscle strength and performance
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Enhanced critical blood flow throughout the body (oxygenation and lymph drainage)
- Increased secretion of hormones that are important in regeneration and
repair processes, such as HGH (Human Growth Hormone), and testosterone
- Increased bone density
- Increase of the happiness hormone serotonin and neurotrophine
- Decreased cortisol levels with Whole body Vibration
- Rehabilitate injuries and ailments
- Enhanced explosive strength
- Enhanced conventional training results
- Enhanced training recovery
- Accelerated weight loss with Whole body Vibration
- Reduced lower back pain
- Enhanced pain reduction
- Improved collagen production
- Reduced appearance of cellulite Reducing the effects of stress
Whole Body Vibration Versatility
Vibration exercise enhances physical fitness for activities of daily
life. The benefits of total body stimulation opens a new frontier of
health and fitness. While vibrating platforms stimulate from the feet
upward, the ExerVibe Climber stimulates from the feet upward, the seat
upward and downward and from the arms downward for a more effective
Total Body Stimulation. The ExerVibe Climber is the most versatile
device available to efficiently and effectively implement the benefits
of whole body vibration (WBV) exercise technology throughout the body.
This is achieved by transferring vibrations to muscle fibers, enabling
them to contract and relax up to 30x a second (which is referred to as
30 htz). It activates multiple muscle groups simultaneously to improve
muscle strength, power, performance, increased flexibility and range of
Added versatility the ExerVibe Climber provides vs. Standing on platform.
- Stand on pedals and hold handrails. (This duplicates a vibrating platform)
- Stand, hold handrails and take steps from 1 to 18 inches high.
- Stand and hold handgrips in an isometric full body stretch.
- Stand and hold handgrips exercising arms and legs from 1 to 18 inches.
- Sit motionless on vibrating seat and hold handrails.
- Sit and exercise legs.
- Sit and exercise arms.
- Sit and exercise arms and legs.
- Stand on the floor and exercise arms only.
- Vibration Plate and Cardio machine in one
- 3 contact points for vibration: Hands, Feet and Core
- Vibration applied when standing, sitting or climbing
||Yes, with whole body vibration|
||Fixed, non adjustable |
|Max User Weight
||350 lbs. |
||4 modes |
||350 Vertical Feet Per Minute |
|Heart Rate Monitoring
|Vibrations Per Second
||28-30 Hz |
|Height||95 in (assembled)|
||165 lbs |
|Base Size||43 in L x 46 in W |
||Steel, Double welded|