The CT900ENT Treadmill combines the workhorse quality and construction of the CT900 with the beauty and innovation of the entertainment display for TV, web browsing and music streaming.
With a 15.6” touchscreen display, this console features intuitive function and design to make it quick and easy to get on and go. Robust construction and premium-grade components give users a smooth workout experience, while giving owners the peace-of-mind to know their equipment will live up to the rigors of consistent use.
- Console Feedback - 15.6 in touchscreen display, TV tuner with coaxial or HDMI input, wifi 802.11 b/g/n or ethernet, 3.5 mm headphone jack, bluetooth 4.0, USB service port.
- Muscle Activation - It's important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
- Heart Rate % Profile - Heart rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65-80% and Red for 85%+.
- Preset Programs - A wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs, and a custom program are available for more serious users. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and 6 Readiness Test Programs (Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB)
- Cushioning - 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Cooling Fans - Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
|Programs||Manual, Hill. 5K, HR, Fat Burn, Cardio, HIIT, Interval, Fitness Tests (Gerkin, WFI, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force, Marine PRT, Physical Therapy PEB, Coast Guard, Chester)|
|Heart Rate||Contact and Telemetric (Chest Strap Sold Separately)|
|Speed/Incline||0.5-12 mph / 0-15%|
|Power||120 Volts (NEMA 5-20P Electrical cord |
|Drive Motor||5.0 HP AC Drive System|
|Deck||1 in Phenolic, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated|
|Belt||22 in x 62 in, Habait Commercial Multi-Ply|
|Frame||Epoxy Hybrid, Double Powder Coated, Heavy Gauge High Strength Steel|
|Dimensions||84 in L x 35 in W x 62 in H (213.36 cm L x 88.9 cm W x 157.48 cm H)|
|Product Weight||473 LBS (215 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||450 LBS (204.54 kg)||