The SPX® Max Plus™ is the ultimate Reformer in the SPX family. Equipped with our innovative retractable rope system and travelling pulleys on the vertical frame, the SPX Max Plus offers variable angles of resistance, allowing three-dimensional movement that replicates daily activities. It’s a Reformer and virtual Cadillac in one, offering maximum functionality in a minimum amount of space. Great for all levels of fitness and athletic training.
Optional accessories are available a la carte or choose the value-packed SPX Max Plus Reformer Bundle that also includes a Mat Converter, Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender, Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $350 more – a value of $470.
Tall or long torso? Add 6 in (15 cm) to the length of your Reformer with an extension upgrade.
Call 866-GYM-BUYS for more details!
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 2 DVDs: Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition, and Athletic Conditioning on V2 Max Plus Reformer, Level 1
- Owner’s manual available
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1” thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Stackable if vertical frame is removed. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
|Carriage Dimensions||38.5 in L x 22 in W x 9 in H (98 cm L x 56 cm W x 23 cm H)|
|Reformer Dimensions||97 in L x 26.5 in W (246 cm L x 68 cm W)|
|Reformer + Carriage Weight||128 LBS (58 kg)|
|Vertical Frame Dimensions||28.3 in W x 68.5 in H (72 cm L x 173 cm H)|
|Vertical Frame Weight||36 LBS (16.3 kg) |
|Maximum User Weight||350 LBS (159 kg)|
Content© Merrithew Corporation, used with permission Photography © Merrithew Corporation. Used with Permission ™/® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew Corporation, used under license.