The “Cadillac” of our Reformer line, the Rehab V2 Max Plus™ Reformer facilitates limitless exercise possibilities. This one-of-a-kind unit multi-tasks as a raised Mat platform, a standard Pilates Reformer, a virtual Cadillac, and a breakthrough multi-planar, biomechanics training tool. Equipped with our innovative retractable rope system and travelling pulleys on the vertical frame, the Rehab V2 Max Plus offers variable angles of resistance, providing an increased range of motion, making it the premier tool for Pilates-based sport-specific, rehab and cross-training movement.
Optional accessories are available a la carte or choose the value-packed Rehab V2 Max Plus Reformer Bundle that also includes a Mat Converter, Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender, Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $200 more – a value of $470!
Tall or long torso? Add 6 in (15 cm) to the length of your Reformer with an extension upgrade.
Call 866-GYM-BUYS for more details!
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain.
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 x 100%, 1 x 50%, 1 x 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 2 DVDs: Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition, and Athletic Conditioning on V2 Max Plus Reformer, Level 1
- Owner‘s Manual available
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1" thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter – allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Minimal Assembly Required
|Carriage Dimensions||38.5 in L x 24 in W x 22 in H (98 cm L x 61 cm W x 57.2 cm H)|
|Reformer Dimensions||97 in L x 30 in W (246 cm L x 76.2 cm W)|
|Vertical Frame Dimensions||30.5 in W x 79.5 in H (76.2 cm L x 202 cm H)|
|Weight||185 LBS (83.9 kg) |
|Maximum User Weight||350 LBS (159 kg)|
Content© Merrithew Corporation, used with permission Photography © Merrithew Corporation. Used with Permission ™/® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew Corporation, used under license.