The SMARTSERIES™ REFLEX™ treadmill features the groundbreaking cushioning deck and 1-STEP™ Controls for HIIT workouts. When synced to the user's smart device, the workout becomes interactive and automatically takes over the incline and speed of the REFLEX™. Users can choose from over 16,000+ workouts filmed in exotic locations around the world or in a studio setting, led by some of the world’s most motivating trainers.Reflex™ Cushioning
Easier on hips, knees and ankles, teh proprietary Reflex™ Cushioning reduces impact to help members run longer and stronger. 1-Step Controls for Instant Response
The ideal treadmill for a HIIT workout or functional training, with 1-STEP™ Controls you can quickly adjust speed, incline and decline with convenient console controls.IFIT® Sync
Users sync their smart device to the machine to create an interactive workout experience. Users can choose from over 16,000+ workouts filmed on-location throughout the world or in a studio setting and the iFit® Sync will create a hands-off solution where the machine's incline, decline and speed is controlled by the on-screen workout and iFit® trainer.Personal Training
Users can choose their favorite personal trainer to lead them through video workouts filmed in studio settings and exotic locations around the world.Features
Workout of the Day
A personalized workout is suggested every day based on a person's fitness goals, activity, and training frequency. iFit® keeps track of each training session to pick a new, next level workout the next time they step on.
Ever-Growing Fitness Library
Users can access a library of 16,000+ workouts built by our expert fitness trainers from around the world. With five training teams on seven continents, workout boredom is a thing of the past.
IFIT® Enabled with a Smart Device
iFit wirelessly controls the speed, incline and decline when synced with the Incline Trainer. This hands-free solution takes members into exciting, exotic locations from around the world.
Google Maps™, powered by iFit®, allows users to map a course anywhere in the world on their smart device and the Incline Trainer will simulate the incline and decline of that actual terrain.
Virtual Run Club
Create a little healthy competition by forming facility Run Clubs, allowing users to compete against other locations in exciting virtual challenges.
An iFit® workout goes beyond interactive into straight-up educational. In addition to leading workouts filmed in the most exciting places on Earth, the iFit® Trainer will share facts, information and history of the region with the used to keep the workout as informative as possible.
- Electronic Readouts - Workouts are better when you know your stats. Vital information such as speed, time, incline/decline and calorie burn are front and center to keep the workout on track.
- Preset Programs - 8 Heart Rate
- Precision Quick Speed - Reach in-between speeds with Precision Quick Speed, found exclusively on this Freemotion machine. Half speeds are achieved by hitting '5' after the general speed control. For instance, pressing '2' then '5' will immediately get you to 2.5 MPH instead of tapping the SPEED button. It's the training details like Precision Quick Speed that give Freemotion the workout advantage.
- Stay Connected - A convenient USB charging port and Android browser keeps devices charged and the the entertainment streaming.
- Crossflow Workout Fan - The strong, adjustable fan is positioned at the top of the console, allowing for a more effective cooling of the user.
- Pulse Sensors - Get real time data during the workout with ergonomically positioned, built-in EKG grips. Results let members know when they're in the ideal heart-healthy zone.
- Set Goal Workout Center - Stick to your goals. Enter your desired worked out time, how far you want to go or how many calories you want to burn and the machine won't stop until you've reached your workout goal.
||Accessories Holder: Dual Water Bottle Holders |
Deck: 2-Sided REFLEX™ Deck
Drive Motor: AC 5.0 HP Commercial Rear Drive Motor
Belt: 21.5 x 60 in (54.6 x 152 cm) Quiet Belt
Rollers: 3.5 in (8.89 cm) Spin Balanced Rollers
Emergency Stop: Safety Key and Clip
Built-in Fan: Removable 8 in (20.3 cm) CrossFlow™ Workout Fan
Elevation System: 0% to +15% incline
Connections: USB Charging Port, 3.5 mm Audio Out, TV Input, LAN input
Transport Wheels: Yes
|Console Features||Display Type: Simplified User Interface|
Console Language(s): English
Preset Programs: Set a Goal Workout Center (Time, Distance, Calories)
Number of Programs: 35
Electronic Readouts: Speed, Time, Incline/Decline, Distance, Vertical Feet, Cal, Cal/Hr, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Pace
+ 1-STEP™ Decline Control -3%
+ 1-STEP™ Incline Control 0-30%
+ 1-STEP™ Speed Control 0-12 mph (0-19 km/h
||87.7 in L x 34 in W x 66 in H (222.8 cm L x 86.3 cm W x 167.6 cm H)|
||487 LBS (220.8 kg)|
||12.2 in (31.1 cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 LBS (182 kg)|
||21.5 in W x 60 in L (54.6 cm W x 152 cm L)|
||0% to +15% incline|
||0-12 mph (0-20 km/h)|
|Power Requirements ||110-120 VAC, 20 Amp, Dedicated Circuit||