The all new REFLEX™ Treadmill is different because it feels different. We've improved the proprietary REFLEX™ cushioning to reduce impact to create a longer, stronger run. The rebound effect of our unique deck suspension system propels runners to take that next stride forward. HIIT-friendly 1-STEP™ Controls help this machine immediately respond to trainer commands. Compared to standard treadmills where the speed button would have to be pushed multiple times to reach 12 mph (20 km/h). On the REFLEX™ Treadmill, push one button and you're there. Watch progress stats stack up on a simplified usere interface with race track visuals and readouts for calories, distance, speed and time.Reflex™ Cushioning
Easier on hips, knees and ankles, teh proprietary Reflex™ Cushioning reduces impact to help members run longer and stronger. 1-Step Controls for Instant Response
The ideal treadmill for a HIIT workout or functional training, with 1-STEP™ Controls you can quickly adjust speed, incline and decline with convenient console controls.High Definition Capacitive Touch Display
Experience the workout in full color. This high definition 10 in (25.4 cm) touch display adds tech luxury to this machine. It is where the workout comes to life, with readouts and customized workouts that never lose sight of personal fitness goals.Features
- Electronic Readouts - Workouts are better when you know your stats. Vital information such as speed, time, incline/decline and calorie burn are front and center to keep the workout on track.
- Preset Programs - 8 Heart Rate
- Precision Quick Speed - Reach in-between speeds with Precision Quick Speed, found exclusively on this Freemotion machine. Half speeds are achieved by hitting '5' after the general speed control. For instance, pressing '2' then '5' will immediately get you to 2.5 MPH instead of tapping the SPEED button. It's the training details like Precision Quick Speed that give Freemotion the workout advantage.
- Stay Connected - A convenient USB charging port and Android browser keeps devices charged and the the entertainment streaming.
- Crossflow Workout Fan - The strong, adjustable fan is positioned at the top of the console, allowing for a more effective cooling of the user.
- Pulse Sensors - Get real time data during the workout with ergonomically positioned, built-in EKG grips. Results let members know when they're in the ideal heart-healthy zone.
- Set Goal Workout Center - Stick to your goals. Enter your desired worked out time, how far you want to go or how many calories you want to burn and the machine won't stop until you've reached your workout goal.
||Accessories Holder: Dual Water Bottle Holders |
Deck: 2-Sided REFLEX™ Deck
Drive Motor: AC 5.0 HP Commercial Rear Drive Motor
Belt: 21.5 x 60 in (54.6 x 152 cm) Quiet Belt
Rollers: 3.5 in (8.89 cm) Spin Balanced Rollers
Emergency Stop: Safety Key and Clip
Built-in Fan: Removeable CrossFlow™ Workout Fan
Elevation System: 0% to +15% incline
Transport Wheels: Yes
|Console Features||Display Type: Simplified User Interface|
Preset Programs: Set a Goal Workout Center (Time, Distance, Calories)
Number of Programs: 3
Electronic Readouts: Speed, Time, Incline/Decline, Distance, Vertical Feet, Cal, Cal/Hr, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Pace
+ 1-STEP™ Decline Control -3%
+ 1-STEP™ Incline Control 0-30%
+ 1-STEP™ Speed Control 0-12 mph (0-19 km/h
||87.7 in L x 34 in W x 66 in H (222.8 cm L x 86.3 cm W x 167.6 cm H)|
||487 LBS (220.8 kg)|
||12.2 in (31.1 cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 LBS (182 kg)|
||21.5 in W x 60 in L (54.6 cm W x 152 cm L)|
||0% to +15% incline|
||0-12 mph (0-20 km/h)|
|Power Requirements ||110-120 VAC, 20 Amp, Dedicated Circuit||