This upgraded biking experience comes with a simplified console made smarter with the addition of the exerciser's smart device. Use "as is" and the bike tracks workout essentials such as calories, time and distance. Sync a personal device and choose from workouts filmed on location around the world and the bike will match the workout with increased/decreased resistance.
Front and Center
Members can keep an eye on everything that keeps them motivated: RPM/speed, distance/time, watts/calories, level and heart rate on the simplified user interface.
Step Thru Design
This bikes innovative design eliminates the traditional base, making it easier to get on and off the bike.
Users sync their smart device to the machine to create an interactive workout experience. Users can choose from over 16,000+ workouts filmed on-location throughout the world or in a studio setting and the iFit® Sync will create a hands-off solution where the machine's incline, decline and speed is controlled by the on-screen workout and iFit® trainer.
The Ultimate in Personalization with iFit®
Integrated, interactive and targeted, iFit® is a comprehensive wellness solution that keeps the workout exciting and progressive. After one workout is completed, the next time the same user steps on the e10.9b Elliptical their smart device will launch a new workout designed to help them reach their personal fitness goals.
Ever-Growing Fitness Library
Users can access a library of 16,000+ workouts built by our expert fitness trainers from around the world. With five training teams on seven continents, workout boredom is a thing of the past.
- Quick Select Start & Stop - Start and stop the workout at anytime with the touch of a button.
- Built-in Workouts - Choose between preset weight loss, speed interval, race training, hill climb, heart rate, watt training workouts with the quick touch of a button.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders - Convenient water bottle holders that are built in for easy access.
- Quicklife Overmolded Seat - For easy, secure seat adjustments, imply lift the lever and quickly slide the seat to the desired position and it locks into place.
- Large Self-Leveling Pedals - These articulating pedals keep feet level, reducing ankle rotation. Adjust the food straps for a custom fit and keep feet secure.
- 24 Levels of Digital Resistance - To burn more calories, increase intensity or improve muscle tone, simply adjust the bike's one touch resistance.
- Dual Grip Pulse Sensors - Get in the heart healthy zone with these built in handlebar sensors.
- Personal Entertainment - Entertainment capbilities make the workout experience even better. Add an optional 15.6 in (39 cm) personal HDTV screen.
|Equipment Features||Seat: Quicklift overmolded seat|
Pedals: Oversized, self-leveling pedals
Accessories: Dual water bottle holders
Resistance System: Digital Resistance Control
Drive System: Belt Drive System
Crank: 2 piece crank
Transport Wheels: 2 in (5 cm) plastic transport wheels
|Heart Rate Monitoring||EKG Grip Pulse / POLAR Receiver Included|
|Console Features||Display Type: Simplified User Interface|
Languages: EN, ES, DE, IT, PT, CH, NL, FR
+ 4 Weights Loss
+ 4 Speed Interval
+ 2 Race Training
+ 2 Hill Climb
+ Heart Rate
+ Watt Training
Electronic Readouts: Speed, Resistance, RPM, Distance, Calories, Time, Heart Rate, Watts and Pace
|Dimensions||69.3 in L x 23.3 in W x 49.4 in H (176 cm L x 23.3 cm W x 49..4 cm H)|
|Weight||204.2 LBS (93 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 LBS (182 kg)|
|Power Requirements||Input 110VAC||