Low impact, all adventure. The e8.9b Elliptical comes with a simplified console that can be upgraded with the addition of a smart device. Sync the iFit-enabled machine with a smart device and the elliptical will match the resistance to recreate the actual route on the screen. The elliptical's foot placement makes the run, walk or ski easier on the knees, joints and back.
- Simplified User Interface - Get all the workout information you need in one place. Easy-to-read results lets you know what you've accomplished during the workout.
- Upper Body Workout Arms with Soft Grips - Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms. Elliptical training engages the entire body, burns more calories and tones more muscle for faster results.
- IFIT® SYNC - The console of the e8.9b Elliptical goes from simple to interactive when synced with a smart device. As the industry's first "Bring Your Own Device"-solution, the elliptical has resistance matching technology to recreate the actual terrain of video workouts filmed around the world.
- Built In Workouts -Choose between preset workouts, fitness tests or heart rate control workouts with the touch of a button.
- Non-Skid Traction Control Cushion Pedals - Stay stable and comfortable through every stride with non-skid, traction control cushion pedals designed to fit multiple users with a secure grip.
- 24 Levels of Digital Resistance - To burn more calories, increase intensity and improve muscle tone, simply adjust the elliptical's resistance with convenient one-touch resistance controls.
- Electronic Readouts - A simplified console lists Speed, Resistance, RPM, Distance, Calories, Time, Heart Rate, Watts and Pace
- Quick Select Start & Stop - Start and stop the workout at anytime wiht the simple touch of a button.
- Rear Access Design - To maximize floor space and increase user safety, the e8.9b was built with rear-access design to save space and allow the user to enter and exit in one easy step.
- Dual Grip Pulse Sensors- Get in the heart healthy zone with built in handlebar sensors.
- Rear Mobility Wheels - the nice to have wheels make this machine as mobile as it is effective. Tip one end up to move the elliptical from one place to another.
- Upper Body Workout Arms with Pulse Sensors - Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper body workout arms. Elliptical training engages the entire body, burns more calories and tones more muscle for faster results.
- Personal Entertainment - Entertainment capabilities make the workout experience even better. Add an optional 15.6 in (39 cm) Personal HDTV screen
||Accessories Holder(s): Water bottle holder|
Resistance System: 400 Watt self-generator resistance system
Drive System: Quiet Belt Drive System, Hutchinson J10 Space-efficient rear drive
Grips: Soft touch upper body grips
Gear Ratio: 8.85:1
Stride Length (in/cm): 20 in (50.8 cm) stride length
Transport Wheels: 3.3 in (8.38 cm) plastic wheels
||Pulley: 12.2 in (30.9 cm)|
Crank Axle: Axle with crank arms
Crank: 2 PC, 20 in (50.8 cm) Stroke
Drive Belt: Quiet Belt Drive System
Pedals: Non-skid, traction control cushion pedals
|Console Features||Display Type: Simplified User Interface|
Languages: EN, ES, DE, IT, PT, CH, NL, FR
+ 4 Weights Loss
+ 4 Speed Interval
+ 2 Race Training
+ 2 Hill Climb
+ Heart Rate
+ Watt Training
Number of Programs: 14
Electronic Readouts: Speed, Resistance, RPM, Distance, Calories, Time, Heart Rate, Watts and Pace
Controls: Digital Resistance Control
||83.5 in L x 24.6 in W x 62.7 in H (212 xm L x 62.4 cm W a 159.2 cm H)|
|Weight||235.2 LBS (106.6 kg)|
||9.5 in (24.1 cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 LBS (182 kg)|
|Power Requirements ||Input 110-240V Output 15V 3A||