It's patented design combines a comfortable seated position with a smooth stepping motion. It provides simultaneous upper and lower body motion to work all the major muscle groups, helping all users to burn calories, build strength, and improve their overall cardiovascular fitness.
The T4 simulates a natural walking motion while eliminating undesirable joint stress and promoting functional fitness. Its ergonomic design accommodates nearly every body type and size, and it includes a swivel seat for easy transfer. The T4 also features a large, easy-to-read display. The display is battery powered to optimize your flexibility to place the product anywhere within your home or commercial environment, without concern for power cords or outlets.
Clinicians around the world have demonstrated that the T4 is the preferred piece of rehabilitation equipment to ensure safe and effective treatment of individuals within a wide range of ability levels. By enabling independent control of step length, resistance level, pace, and exercise duration, the T4 provides treatment flexibility for therapists and a greater feeling of control and independence for users.
- Smooth and natural semi–recumbent stepping action simulates the natural walking motion through its variable step length
- User–selected step length from 2” to 8.5” which translates into an effective stride length of up to 17”
- Quiet, frictionless, resistance system with 10 different workload settings
- Ergonomically sound design minimizes joint stress and low back strain
- Comfortable swivel seat at the correct height (20–22”) swivels 90 degrees to either side for safe and easy transfers
- Console: Water bottle holder and reading rack included
- Simple, large and easy to read LCD display
- LCD Displays : Steps per minute, Watts, METS, Time, Steps, Workload, Calories, Heart RATE
- Accommodates users ranging in height from 4’6” to 6’4” and weighing up to 400 lbs
- Maintenance free
- Accommodates users ranging in height from 4’6” to 6’5”
||60"L x 23"W x 48"H
||205 lbs (94 kg)
||1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor