Includes: Exercise Wall Chart, Pump, Workout DVD
WeckMethod BOSU Elite
- Increased stability and support for high
impact movements and weighted exercises
- New dome material to enhance athletic
movement training and squat mechanics
- Power Zone and Power Line for optimal body
placement and alignment
- Promotes pelvic balance to optimize power
through the hips
- Primes the body for greater strength and power
- Improves foot dorsiflexion for increased speed
- Ultra durable (weight rated at 2000 lbs vs. 350
lbs for the Original)
Designed to improve:
- Spinal alignment and core stability.
- Squat mechanics.
- Speed and gait mechanics.
- Hip strength and mobility.
- Foot dorsiflexion and ankle strength.
- Sensory motor integration.
- Structural form for heavier lifts.
- Ground-based athletic movement.
- High density dome for increased
- Power Zone training area.
- Power Line for precise alignment.
- Honeycomb grip and tactile surface.
- 2000 lbs. weight-rated.
- WeckMethod Programming.
Color Black Charcoal, Gray clamp & platform
Additional Colors: N/A
Diameter 26 inch
Height (Inflated) 8.5 inch to 9 inch
Weight 19.5 lbs.
Valve Placement Bottom
Bladder Weight 8.5 lbs.
Platform Construction Dually overmolded
Base Design Smooth, non-skid, non-marking
Length 24-5/8 inch
Width 24-5/8 inch
Height 3-3/8 inch
Weight 19.5 lbs.
Commercial Use 2 Year Limited Warranty
Home Use 2 Year Limited Warranty
Features Most durable version
Designed specifically for club use
More firm and stable dome
Specialized athletic programming to new design
Visual cueing with "PowerLine" and PowerZone
Suggested Use High Intensity, Sport Specific, Stength Workouts
Weight Limit 400 lbs.
Origin Made in USA