The XT20 is a total body workout machine that combines independent lower
and upper body resistance, which has been proven to provide better
training results than any other cardio product.
- Bidirectional or bilateral independent upper body motion/resistance
- 270° rotational handles provide a variety of training options and
include fingertip controls for both lower and upper body resistance
- 20 levels of resistance
- Comfortable 6-position reclining seat back
- Tri-color dot matrix display with multiple program options
- Rotational handles allow a variety of different training angles and movements while eliminating wrist stress
- Fingertip control buttons on the handles allow quick and easy resistance changes to upper and/or lower body components
- Lower body resistance is independent of upper body resistance, allowing users to receive more effective training results
- Self-generating power source with 2-minute display battery backup
- Programs: Random, Cardio HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Conditioning, Advanced Conditioning, Manual, Quick Start
- Feedback Options: Calories, Distance, Time, Speed, Calories per hour, METS, Watts, Leg RPM, Arm RPM, Heart Rate (actual), Target Heart Rates, Resistance Levels
Heart rate tools: Personal CardioAdvisor (TM), Telemetry Heart Rate, HRC
- Performance Features: Independent upper and lower body, 20 levels of resistance
- 72" L x 31" W x 48" H / 182.88 cm L x 78.74 cm W x 121.92 cm H
- Max user weight: 500 lbs.
Weight: 343 lbs.
1 Year Parts
1 Year On-Site Labor