The AB900 is a classic design of a classic modality. With its dynamic, air-driven resistance system, this air bike is a powerful tool for all types of training situations — from low RPM, low load rehabilitation to high performance, high Watt output interval training. Resistance matches the user’s effort and accommodates upper-body only and total body exercise. The compact design allows the AB900 to be placed anywhere in a facility for easy programming integration.
- Full Body Workout - Air driven resistance delivers a simultaneous upper and lower body challenge allowing teh user to emphasize pushing and pulling or experience a total body workout.
- Sturdy Design - Highly durable to accommodate even the most challenging high intensity interval workouts.
- Fan Resistance - Standard, integrated windscreen to prevent blowback for user comfort.
- Console Feedback - Easy to use quick mode buttons with simple control keypad, LCD displays all important information
- Drive System - Commercial grade 1/8 in chain drive system operates as a fixed gear (direct drive) and is extremely durable and reliable.
- Resistance - Unlimited air-driven resistance delivers a simultaneous upper and lower-body challenge
- Durability - All Spirit Fitness bikes are built with extra heavy gauge steel tubing to give them a stable base and use high-quality bearings rather than bushings to ensure a longer life and smoother cycling action,
- Adjustability- Our fitness bikes not only allow up and down seat adjustment, but they also feature a fore/aft adjustment for the perfect lift.
- Foot Pedals - Wide, low profile pedals are anti-skid with dual sided molded pegs for an excellent grip
- Foot Pegs - Large round foot pegs are knurled for better grip, allowing the suer to rest the feet during targeted upper-body workouts.
- Transportation - There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
- Spirit Fit App - Connects via Bluetooth to the free Spirit Fit App to track and record your workouts.
|Console||Performance designed console is easy-to-read and use|
|Console Feedback||Interval, Target Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate|
|Modes||Quick Start, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Heart Rate, Interval 20-10, Interval 10-20, Interval Custom|
|Heart Rate||Contact and Telemetric (Chest Strap Sold Separately)|
|Bluetooth||Spirit Fit App|
|Resistance||27 in, 9-Blade Fan, Unlimited Resistance|
|Drive Train||1/8 in Chain|
|Power||Cordless, 4 AA Batteries Required |
|Leveler Feet||Large, Rubber|
|Frame||Commercial Grade Structural Steel with Durable Powder-Coated Paint|
|Dimensions||48 in L x 26 in W x 50 in H (121.92 cm L x 66.04 cm W x 127 cm H)|
|Product Weight||119 LBS (54.09 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 LBS (159.09 kg)||