A high-performance commercial treadmill, the TRM 835 is one of Precor’s top performing and most popular machines.
Reliable, Efficient and Easy to Maintain
The motor drive system improves performance, efficiency, and reliability through redesigned Power Factor Correction, improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill.
Ground Effects® Impact Control System & Integrated Footplant Technology™
GFX is our improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. IFT is our Patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
830 Line Console
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ products, the 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged.
- Power Factor Correction: Next generation motor drive system draws up to 30% less amps resulting in improved performance and efficiency.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™: Fully Compliments exerciser's natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System: New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high-impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Deck and Belt: Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes and Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Programs: 27 Preset Programs!
- Console: LED
- Additional Features: Accessory holders, Transport Wheels and Reversible Deck
|| 83 in L x 35 in W x 62 in H (211 cm L x 89 cm W x 157.5 cm H)
||420 LBS (190 kg)
|Maximum User Weight
||400 LBS (181 kg)
| Power Requirements
|| U.S. & Canada 120 VAC. Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
|| 1 year parts / 1 year labor