AFTER EACH USE SPIN BIKE MAINTENANCE
• Dry the bike after each use to remove sweat and moisture.
• Bring the seat posts, and handle bars to the highest position so that air can dry off any moisture. This will prevent premature rust.
DAILY SPIN BIKE MAINTENANCE
• Clean the bikes every evening by using fitness equipment cleaner and degreaser.
• Rinse all surfaces to remove detergent residue and then dry.
DO NOT wipe the chain with soap or a towel and DO NOT get any liquid on the brake pads (i.e. WD-40).
NOTE: NEVER use a petroleum-based solvent for cleaning the bikes it is harmful to the paint.
MONTHLY SPIN BIKE MAINTENANCE
• Re-torque the crank arms and bottom bracket each month. Check your owners manual on the proper amount of torque ft-lbs.
• Inspect all parts, nuts, and screws for any adjustments, replacement or maintenance needs.
• Lubricate the chain with white lightning, using a bristle brush.
• Use fitness equipment silicone lubricant to lubricate the handlebars and seat post.
QUARTERLY SPIN BIKE MAINTENANCE
• Inspect the brake pads for wear, fraying, or any type of damage. If they are damaged or heavily worn down. They should be replaced.
• If the bike is chain driven inspect the chain for wear and proper tension. Tension if necessary.
• If the bike is belt driven inspect the belt for wear, cracking, or fraying. If the belt is damaged inform to a service company, so that they may make arrangements to have the part replaced.