The u10.9b Upright Bike matches your mood. With an intuitive console, the bike is easy to use for those times you want to get on and go. However, when you're looking for adventure, sync your smart device to follow a workout filmed in Europe, Africa or Hawaii -- the bike will recreate the actual route with breath-taking video and automatic resistance that matches the terrain.
Information At A Glance
Let hard work be the motivation to keep pressing forward. This bike has a 'front and center' simplified user interface that tracks speed, resistance, RPM, distance, calories, time, heart rate, pace and watts.
Users sync their smart device to the machine to create an interactive workout experience. Users can choose from over 16,000+ workouts filmed on-location throughout the world or in a studio setting and the iFit® Sync will create a hands-off solution where the machine's incline, decline and speed is controlled by the on-screen workout and iFit® trainer.
The Ultimate in Personalization with iFit®
Integrated, interactive and targeted, iFit® is a comprehensive wellness solution that keeps the workout exciting and progressive. After one workout is completed, the next time the same user steps on the e10.9b Elliptical their smart device will launch a new workout designed to help them reach their personal fitness goals.
Ever-Growing Fitness Library
Users can access a library of 16,000+ workouts built by our expert fitness trainers from around the world. With five training teams on seven continents, workout boredom is a thing of the past.
Users can follow top fitness trainers as they lead cross-training video workouts filmed in studio settings and exotic locations.
Workout of the Day
A personalized workout is suggested every day based on the user's fitness goals, activity and training frequency. iFit® keeps track of each training session to pick a new, next level workout the next time they step on.
Google Maps™, powered by iFit®, allows users to map a course anywhere in the world on their smart device and the Incline Trainer will simulate the incline and decline of that actual terrain.
An iFit® workout goes beyond interactive into straight-up educational. In addition to leading workouts filmed in the most exciting places on Earth, the iFit® Trainer will share facts, information and history of the region with the user to keep the workout as informative as it is interactive.
- Quick Select Start & Stop - Start and stop the workout at anytime with the touch of a button.
- Quicklift Overmolded Seat - For easy, secure seat adjustments, simply lift the lever and quickly slide the seat to the desired position and lock in place.
- 3 Piece Crank - By separating the spindle from the crank, Freemotion has created a stronger, more durable design and realistic cycling experience. Enjoy a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- 24 Levels of Digital Resistance - To burn more calories, increase intensity or improve muscle tone, simply adjust the bike's one touch resistance.
- EKG Grip Pulse - Keep an eye on heart rate levels with a built-in EKG monitor.
- Large Self-Leveling Pedals - These articulating pedals keep feet level, reducing ankle rotation. Adjust the foot straps for a custom fit and keep feet secure.
|Equipment Features||Seat: Quicklift overmolded seat|
Pedals: Oversized, self-leveling pedals
Accessories: Dual water bottle holders
Resistance System: Digital Resistance Control
Drive System: Belt Drive System
Crank: 3 piece crank
Transport Wheels: 2 in (5 cm) plastic transport wheels
|Heart Rate Monitoring
||EKG Grip Pulse / POLAR Receiver Included|
|Console Features||Display Type: Simplified User Interface|
Languages: EN, ES, DE, IT, PT, CH, NL, FR
+ 8 Weights Loss
+ 8 Speed Interval
+ 3 Race Training
+ 3 Hill Climb
+ Heart Rate
Electronic Readouts: Speed, Resistance, RPM, Distance, Calories, Time, Heart Rate, Watts and Pace
||54 in L x 24 in W x 58 in H (137.1 cm L x 60.9 cm W x 147.3 cm H)|
||167.6 LBS (76.2 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 LBS (182 kg)|
|Power Requirements ||Input 110VAC||