The i11.9 Incline Trainer
has the design runners want, with the incline to boost calorie burn for those who prefer to walk. With an impressive 30% incline and -3% decline, users recruit more muscles, targeting their quads and glutes. The Incline Trainer is equipped with a high definition 10 in (25.4 cm) touch display. 1-STEP™ Controls make this treadmill ideal for HIIT workouts and functional training.Incline and Decline Training
With up to 30% incline, users can recruit more muscle on the i11.9, targeting quads and glutes to get results while the -3% decline builds the "all over" muscles used in everyday life. The tough lift motor delivers 1,500 lbs (680 kg) of lift force for reliable deck movement and stabilization.1-Step Controls for Instant Response
The ideal treadmill for a HIIT workout or functional training, with 1-STEP™ Controls you can quickly adjust speed, incline and decline with convenient console controls.High Definition Capacitive Touch Display
Experience the workout in full color. This high definition 10 in (25.4 cm) touch display adds tech luxury to this machine. It is where the workout comes to life, with readouts and customized workouts that never lose sight of personal fitness goals.Features
- Enhanced Entertainment - Entertainment capabilities make the workout experience even better. Add an optional 15.6 in (39 cm) Personal HDTV Screen or a 900/800 MHz receiver to the i11.9 Incline Trainer.
- Efficient Lift System - Enjoy consistent performance and intense durability with this lift motor designed to run stronger and longer.
- Retractable, Swivel Casters - These welcome rollers make it easier for the Incline Trainer to be moved around the facility.
- In-Handle Controls for Speed and Incline - Convenient in-handle controls allow users to increase/decrease speed and incline/decline without moving their hands from the handles.
- Tapered Roller Belt Drive Guide System - The machine's narrowed drive dramatically extends the life of the walking deck.
- Removable Cup Holders - Made from flexible Santoprene (a mix of plastic and rubber), the Incline Trainer's cup holders are more durable and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Crossflow Workout Fan - The strong, adjustable fan is positioned at the top of the console, allowing for a more effective cooling of the user.
- Pulse Sensors - Get real time data during the workout with ergonomically positioned, built-in EKG grips.
||Deck: 1 in (2.5 cm) Double-Sided, Cushioned Deck|
Drive Motor: AC 5.0 HP Commercial Rear Drive Motor
Belt: 21.5 x 60 in (54.6 x 152 cm) Double Layer Belt
Emergency Stop: Safety Key and Clip
Built-in Fan: CrossFlow™ Workout Fan
Decline / Incline Range: -3% decline to +30% incline
Connections: USB Charging Port, 3.5 mm Audio Out, TV Input
Transport Wheels: Yes + Retractable, swivel casters
|Console Features||Display Type: 10 in (25.4 cm) HD Full Color Capacitive Touch Display|
Console Language(s): English
+ Set a Goal Workout Center (Time, Distance, Calories)
+ 2 Preset Maps
+ 2 Preset Competitions
+ 3 Preset HD Video Workout Apps
+ 2 Preset Weight Loss Workout Apps
Fitness Tests: Army, Navy, USMC, USAF, WFI, Bruce, Gerkin, PEB
Number of Programs: 12
Electronic Readouts: Speed, Time, Incline/Decline, Distance, Vertical Feet, Cal, Cal/Hr, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Pace
+ 1-STEP™ Decline Control -3%
+ 1-STEP™ Incline Control 0-30%
+ 1-STEP™ Speed Control 0-12 mph (0-19 km/h
|Color ||Silver, Black, Red, Yellow, White|
||80 in L x 34.8 in W x 76 in H (203.2 cm L x 88.3 cm W x 193 cm H)|
||750 LBS (340kg)|
||10.7 in (27.3 cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 LBS (182 kg)|
||21.5 in W x 60 in L (54.6 cm W x 152 cm L)|
||0-12 mph (0-20 km/h)|
|Power Requirements ||110-120 VAC, 20 Amp, Dedicated Circuit|