Low impact, all adventure. The e10.9b Elliptical comes with a simplified console that can be upgraded with the addition of a smart device. Sync the iFit-enabled machine with a smart device and the elliptical will match the resistance to recreate the actual route on the screen. The elliptical's foot placement makes the run, walk or ski easier on the knees, joints and back.
Simplified User Interface
Get all the workout information you need in one place. Easy-to-read results lets you know what you've accomplished during the workout.
Users sync their smart device to the machine to create an interactive workout experience. Users can choose from over 16,000+ workouts filmed on-location throughout the world or in a studio setting and the iFit® Sync will create a hands-off solution where the machine's incline, decline and speed is controlled by the on-screen workout and iFit® trainer.
The Ultimate in Personalization with iFit®
Integrated, interactive and targeted, iFit® is a comprehensive wellness solution that keeps the workout exciting and progressive. After one workout is completed, the next time the same user steps on the e10.9b Elliptical their smart device will launch a new workout designed to help them reach their personal fitness goals.
Ever-Growing Fitness Library
Users can access a library of 16,000+ workouts built by our expert fitness trainers from around the world. With five training teams on seven continents, workout boredom is a thing of the past.
Users can follow top fitness trainers as they lead cross-training video workouts filmed in studio settings and exotic locations.
Workout of the Day
A personalized workout is suggested every day based on the user's fitness goals, activity and training frequency. iFit® keeps track of each training session to pick a new, next level workout the next time they step on.
IFIT® Enabled with a Smart Device
iFit wirelessly controls the speed, incline and decline when synced with the Incline Trainer. This hands-free solution takes members into exciting, exotic locations from around the world.
Google Maps™, powered by iFit®, allows users to map a course anywhere in the world on their smart device and the Incline Trainer will simulate the incline and decline of that actual terrain.
An iFit® workout goes beyond interactive into straight-up educational. In addition to leading workouts filmed in the most exciting places on Earth, the iFit® Trainer will share facts, information and history of the region with the user to keep the workout as informative as it is interactive.
- Built-in Workouts - Choose between preset workouts, fitness tests, or heart rate control workouts with the touch of a button.
- 24 Levels of Digital Resistance - To burn more calories, increase intensity and improve muscle tone, simply adjust the elliptical's resistance with convenient one-touch resistance controls.
- Rear Mobility Wheels - The nice-to-have wheels make this machine as mobile as it is effective. Tip up one end to move the elliptical from one place to another.
- Quick Select Start & Stop - Start and stop the workout at anytime with the simple touch of a button.
- Dual Grip Pulse Sensors - Get in the heart healthy zone with these built in handlebar sensors.
- Electronic Readouts - A simplified console lists Speed, Resistance, RPM, Distance, Calories, Time, Heart Rate, Watts and Pace.
- Non-Skid Traction Control Cushion Pedals - Stay stable and comfortable with non-skid, traction control cushion pedals designed to fit multiple users with a secure grip.
- Rear-Access Design - To maximize floor space and increase user safety, the e10.6 Elliptical was built with a rear-access design. It saves space and allows the user to enter and exit the machine in one easy step.
||Accessories Holder(s): Water bottle holder|
Resistance System: 400 Watt self-generator resistance system
Drive System: Quiet Belt Drive System, Hutchinson J10 Space-efficient rear drive
Grips: Soft touch upper body grips
Gear Ratio: 8.85:1
Stride Length (in/cm): 20 in (50.8 cm) stride length
Transport Wheels: 3.3 in (8.38 cm) plastic wheels
||Pulley: 12.2 in (30.9 cm)|
Crank Axle: Axle with crank arms
Crank: 2 PC, 20 in (50.8 cm) Stroke
Drive Belt: Quiet Belt Drive System
Pedals: Non-skid, traction control cushion pedals
|Console Features||Display Type: Simplified User Interface|
Languages: EN, ES, DE, IT, PT, CH, NL, FR
+ 8 Weights Loss
+ 8 Speed Interval
+ 3 Race Training
+ 3 Hill Climb
+ Heart Rate
+ Watt Training
Number of Programs: 6
Electronic Readouts: Speed, Resistance, RPM, Distance, Calories, Time, Heart Rate, Watts and Pace
Controls: Digital Resistance Control
Maximum Workout Time: 99:59 (99 minutes + 59 seconds)
Maximum Pause Time: 60 seconds
||85 in L x 27 in W x 63 in H (215.9 cm L x 68.5 cm W x 160 cm H)|
||286.4 LBS (130.2 kg)|
||9.5 in (24.1 cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 LBS (182 kg)|
|Power Requirements ||Input 110-240V Output 15V 3A||