*** This item includes a standard 200 LB weight stack ***
Developing a lean, muscular chest is an integral part of every weight training routine, and sculpting a full, balanced chest requires a wide array of movements that target muscles from a variety of angles.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine's dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning.
The Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine features uniquely designed articulating pec arms to provide optimal; pectoral and rear deltoid development and has independent range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all sizes.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine puts you in the drivers seat for stronger pecs, back and shoulders.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat
- Extended handle provides multiple gripping positions
|Dimensions||57 in L x 34 in W x 69 in H (144.78 cm L x 86.36 cm W x 174.26 cm H)|
|Weight||203 LBS (228.16 kg)|