• User defined stride length from 2" to 11.5".
• Optimized 1:1 arm to leg ratio to promote natural movement.
• Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels,
adjustable in .1 increments, providing 200 levels of resistance.
• Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
• Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
• Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
• Full color touch screen with easy operation displays
exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride
length, ascent, watts, METs).